Monday, January 10, 2011

What do you do on a Snow Day ?

If you're as lucky as we are, you call the Browns and because Bishop Brown doesn't have to teach school (due to the snow day for School District 20), you get to hang out with them all afternoon playing games, eating dinner, and talking about the blessings of the Gospel!

We played one round of 7 Wonders (which was nice of Jeff and Tiffany to allow since they are somewhat burned out on the game, but we love it!).  Of course they all let me win since I am a terrible sport if I lose!  Ha ha!  Just kidding!  With the Browns I actually don't care if I win or lose.  It really is just fun to play the games.  But let the record show that I beat Tiffany by 4 and the other two weren't even close!  :)

We also played another game they have called Pandemic.  It is a group game where you are all working together to save the world from outbreaks of epidemic diseases.  It may not sound like much, but it is so gratifying when we "save the world."


I am so thankful for our friends the Browns!  Their four kids get along just great with ours and the ages are all close enough that almost everyone has a friend their age.  Brooklyn is the "outlier" but Ben and Jensen are pretty good at letting her join in whatever they are doing.

Now it's time to watch some Psych on Hulu.com because we caught up on Bones last night so now Karen has to watch one of my favorite shows!  Until next time ...

...

No comments:

Post a Comment