Thursday, March 17, 2011

What is the Worst Part about not blogging for a week ?

The answer might surprise you, but for me ... it is the fact that I have missed out on reading other folks' blogs during that time.

Y'see, when I log on to blog each evening, I follow a certain process:
#1. Check the "comments" link to see if anyone has said anything about my prior ramblings.
#2. Check my "Blogs I Follow" for posts from fellow blogs (and read them if I have time, which I usually do because they are fun and a great way to get to know people better).
#3. Check "out" for a little while ... and then think of a blog topic.
And then I blog, post to Facebook, and usually head straight to bed.

So the thing I missed the most this past week (besides my ability to breath through my nose - because I was sick) was the opportunity to "catch up" on fun stories, memories, experiences, etc. from my fellow bloggers.

Hopefully in the next week I'll be able to read all the posts I missed.  If you write one of the blogs I "follow" then be sure to check your own "comments" section over the next week to see what I had to say about your own musings!  :)

PS -- Happy St Patrick's Day and all that!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment