Friday, May 13, 2011

How Much Would It Cost ?

I think I could be someone's personal servant
or slave for a full year if the price were right.

I'm not talking about me doing anything unscrupulous, illegal, or against my moral values in exchange for a huge sum of money, but I am talking about being there for anyone at any time for the right amount of money and doing virtually whatever they tell me to do.

The "right" range seems like something between $500,000 and $1 million, in exchange for literally doing whatever, whenever someone wanted me to do it.  Wash their car, clip their toenails, cancel dates, tell them they look great, send mean e-mails, etc.  The list is endless and unless it is one of the "exclusions" listed above, I'm pretty sure I'd be up for anything.

What about you?  Could you sacrifice all your own needs, desires, wants, time, energy, talents, pride, personal space, sleep, exercise, etc. for a "reasonable" amount of money?

And of course, here's your Progressive shirt of the day ...

This shirt is one of my least favorite ...
so it's on my blog post about doing
anything (even if I don't want to!)
Fitting, don't you think ?!  :)
...

3 comments:

  1. I love that you posted a picture of a shirt you don't like on a post about getting paid to do things you don't really want to do! LOVE IT!! I am actually quite impressed by your Progressive wardrobe. I never realized how extensive it is! Love reading your blog- you make me think, inspire me and also make me laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A) I think I would be up for being someone's servant and the tasks you described seem very reasonable, but only if the price/wage is reasonable!

    B) Yeah, I have to agree that this shirt is not so good, but you make it look decent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much you willing to pay? ;)

    ReplyDelete