Friday, September 30, 2011

Isn't She Lovely ?!

That's a great song by Stevie Wonder, but last Saturday that is what I was thinking about my lovely oldest daughter Brooklyn Rose Case!

She was baptized that day, by me, and the spirit was very strong at that special event.  I was, and am, so proud of her for deciding to be baptized and follow her Savior Jesus Christ's example.



Her mother did her hair the following day in a "crown" which, you can see, covers her whole head and makes her look even more beautiful!

Congratulations Brooklyn on your special day and thank you for letting me play such a special role as your father in this historic occasion!

You'll always be my little girl!  :)

...

1 comment:

  1. So beautiful!! I love that hairstyle!! Karen is so talented!!

    ReplyDelete