Thursday, September 29, 2011

When is it Time to Potty Train ?

I don't know the actual answer, but here's my take on it based on my experiences in the past few days with my 15-month old daughter Myra.

Here are some indications that it is time to potty-train your child:
 - If they LAUGH when you are changing their diaper.
 - If they smile or giggle at you when you ask them if they are "poopy"
 - If they find a "hiding place" to "do their business"
 - If they wake up dry ... after 8 hours of sleep.
 - If they bring you the diaper and/or wipes to be changed.
 - If they can SAY the words "poopy" or "diaper" or the phrase "Change me!"


Sadly, all but one of those things has actually happened to me (with Myra) in the past few weeks.  I think it's time to at least get her started on the process.

Not it!

Maybe that'll work and now Karen has to potty train Myra!  :)

...

No comments:

Post a Comment