Tuesday, November 1, 2011

How's Blogging on the iPad ?

So I really am trying to be more of a once a day blogger ... But I am failing miserably! I just got home from basketball (we had 15 people total and the teams were pretty evenly matched). And I am way too tired to sit in an office chair to write a blog.

So I figured I would try a test blog on the iPad.

So far so good. But I can't figure out how to make words bold or add colors or change font sizes or add pictures, etc. So maybe this will also be my last blog from the iPad.

So I have run out of sentences that start with the word "so" ... So I guess I'm gonna call it done for this first attempt at blogging on the iPad. I promise a better blog tomorrow!

...

1 comment:

  1. So it looks like you were able to have a successful post via the iPad.

    So I am totally jealous that you have an iPad.

    So I am totally jealous that you are taller, better looking and have way more hair than me!

    ReplyDelete