Thursday, November 17, 2011

Plank you ?

No that's not a misspelling ... it is a pun.  Not a really funny pun, but a pun nonetheless.

And this blog post is a mediocre post ... but it is a post nonetheless.

Here's a picture of myself, Kevin Amsden, and Aaron Summers (L-R) doing some version of planking.  But to be honest, I'm not sure we did it right.  But we did do it nonetheless.

Our wives were hesitant to take a picture "from below."
In hindsight, that was probably a very good idea.

And here's a picture of some actually cool planking.  Although, I guess a plank being cool is in the eye of the beholder.  And no, that's not a pun so don't try to figure it out as one.

You gotta be a gymnast of sorts to pull this off!
Nicely done lady!


I told you this was a mediocre post.  Don't blame me that you're still reading it nonetheless.  :)

...

1 comment: