Tuesday, April 9, 2013

When Do You Think They Will Notice ?

I am sure this will disappoint some readers, but my family is one of those families that has the "family stickers" on the back of our vehicles.



I know many people who think this is the opposite of cool or have even stronger negative comments that I will not repeat here.  That's okay.  You have your right to your opinion and I'm not judging you for it.  To each their own.  Regardless of which category you fall into, I think everyone can enjoy a little humor here as related to these family stickers.  The following are a few pictures of some stickers I once added to my wife's car and the suburban of our friends in Alabama.


Of course I removed these fairly quickly afterward, but I have decided that it might be fun to add an occasional sticker to random cars and families.  And then see how long it takes them to notice the add-on.  :)

Song Of The Day:
When I think of families and funny I think Weird Al Yankovic.  I can still recall long drives in our car when I would pop in one of my Weird Al cassette tapes and listen to some silly music to pass the time.  "The Brady Bunch" parodies the popular Men Without Hats song "Safety Dance" and feels just right for this post.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment