Monday, May 27, 2013

Will It Fit ?

Several months ago my wife and I bought our BIG van (12-passenger) with the intent to transport our family of 9 on vacations, etc.  When we bought the van, our thoughts were NOT on where we would store the van when not in use.  That sort of reality doesn't sit in until after you use it for your trip and then realize ... we only have a two-CAR garage.

So amidst our de-cluttering efforts and pre-garage-sale organization, I took the liberty of clearing everything from my side of the garage so that I could 'test' the fit of our BIG van.


It was close ... but it looks like we can make it work.  I marked the "space" with sidewalk chalk because I will have to rearrange several things in the garage before we can park this BEAST in the garage regularly.  But that leads to the next BIG question ...

Who gets the OTHER parking space?  :)


Song Of The Day:
Pretty much everyone has heard "Drive" by The Cars, so it's an easy pick for the song today.  But I recently bought the groups' Greatest Hits CD and I had forgotten how many great songs they had.  You can check out the playlist at this link.  I think you'll be as surprised as I was at how many hits they had back in the day.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment