Thursday, August 8, 2013

Why Won't You Roll Properly ?

Quite a silly post subject, but I want to see if I'm the only one who feels this way.

I have issues when the toilet paper roll doesn't roll smoothly.  It's not crazy OCD, like I have to measure the spin for perfect rotation or anything, but sometimes the roll gets squished or bent and it sort of flops oddly while spinning instead of rolling smoothly.

This bugs me every time it happens!

I have to take the roll off the roller and try to straighten (maybe round out is a more accurate way to describe it) the cardboard roll before using the toilet paper.  This past week, the roll in our master bathroom was severely non-smooth.  Even after I squeezed and pushed and tried to get it to turn properly, it just stayed skeewompus.  I just decided to use another bathroom until the roll was done.


Song Of The Day:
In the early 90's I loved the song "Roll To Me" by Del Amitri.
I'll always remember this song because, at the time, it was the shortest recorded song to make Billboard's Top 20 list.  I think the line "soul so in despair" could easily be replaced in Weird Al fashion with a "roll so in despair."

...

No comments:

Post a Comment