Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How Do You Make Dora Creepy ?

My daughter has a stuffed Dora the Explorer doll.  While helping her clean up her room, I glanced over and saw the creepiest looking Dora I had ever seen.

I assumed this was because someone had ripped her eyebrows off.  But my daughter quickly showed me that her hair was designed (for what reason I cannot begin to comprehend) to flip up or down.

        

Am I the only person who thinks she looks super creepy with her hair flipped up?


Song Of The Day:
In the song "Keep Your Head Up" by Andy Grammer, there is a repeated phrase that says you can let your hair down.  I think this is very important advice for this Dora doll.  'Cause if I ever see her in the middle of the night with her hair up, she's out of the house!  Creepy!

BONUS: There is a Youtube video for a fake Dora the Explorer live-action movie, which is linked HERE and is worth your 2 1/2 minutes.

...

1 comment:

  1. Haha! Josh, you crack me up! but yes, Dora does look a little creepy... like some kind of alien trying to look human or something.

    ReplyDelete