Thursday, February 27, 2014

What's With All The Swag ?

First Denver Nuggets game experience - Post #2

Short belated post here, with more focus on the swag Aaron and I received at our visit to the Nuggets game in late February.

On the right is a picture of the items we received, free of charge, as part of his redeemed package as the Hometown Hero for that night's game.  Each ticket included a $25 credit to merchandise or food in the arena (I "saved" the credit on my ticket so Aaron could use it to buy stuff for his kids ... after all, it wasn't really "mine" to begin with).

I did not have the forethought to take a photo of the Hometown Hero chair covers that were on our seats, and sadly I cannot find an online photo either.  Sorry.


Song Of The Day:
Often played more on the radio around Christmastime, the song "The Gift" by Jim Brickman isn't really specific to any holiday (although it does reference winter snow falling down).  I think these "gifts" (or swag to use more current terminology) are a great tie in for a good song.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment