Monday, March 10, 2014

Want Me To Grill?

It was absolutely gorgeous in Colorado Springs today.  So warm and beautiful in fact that Karen suggested I fire up the grill (charcoal for us Cases) and she bought buns at the store for the kids' hot dogs.

I love my charcoal grill and have been getting better and better at cooking up tasty steaks (and burgers and hot dogs, etc.)  I am not bragging at all, as I am certain there are tens of thousands of better grill masters than myself.  I mention my comfort with steaks, burgers, and hot dogs because I am absolutely NOT comfortable enough to cook chicken or seafood yet, although I love both.

I am sure that this summer I will venture out of my comfort zone and add to the list of things I can grill, but for now I think we'll enjoy our steaks, burgers, and hot dogs.


Song Of The Day:
I recently heard the song "Try" by P!nk on the radio and it fits with this post ... because I really should just try to cook other things on the grill sometime.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment