Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Why Are You Licking The Chair?

This past Sunday I (and my family) was blessed to attend church with my parents at their ward in San Tan Valley, AZ.

Sadly, my youngest son was not as willing to sit quietly during Sacrament meeting, so we spent some quality time together in the halls.

He wouldn't stop shouting and play screaming, so I quarantined us in a classroom.

It was at that point he decided that he wanted to taste the metal folding chairs.

I have no idea why, but it took me several minutes of coaxing to get him to stop (not including picture time).


Song Of The Day:
Sometimes I get the feeling that moments like this will one day be a long forgotten memory.  I think that is part of the reason that I blog about them and share these photos.  I thought of Josh Kelley's tune "Old Time Memory" for this post.  I especially like the lyric when a song is how I remember you because I think music really can connect us to experiences we have lived through.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment