Monday, September 15, 2014

What Is This Feeling ?

What a glorious sunrise!
Lately I just can't shake this feeling that something is coming.  It's a feeling like it is something I've been preparing for my whole life without even realizing it.  I have no expectations or even guesses about what it might be, but the signs seem to be everywhere.  To be more specific, I find myself being drawn more toward things of a spiritual or soulful nature.  I've been seeing more things through a different set of eyes or perhaps just from a new perspective.  I am sure I will have failings.  I am certain to struggle, in fact this is what some of the signs have amounted to, but I feel a peacefulness or even quiet strength.  It is a great feeling and I hope I can keep it.


Song Of The Day:
This morning, while driving 5 young men to Seminary, I heard a song for the first time and it really echoed what I've been feeling.  "Greater" by Mercy Me is a great tune for a Monday morning.  The infectious drum beats certainly would be enough to pump anyone up, but the message behind the words is equally, if not more, inspiring.  Greater is the one living inside of me than he who is living in the world.  This line itself speaks to a truth I know and hold dear to my soul: I am a child of God and He loves me.

...

No comments:

Post a Comment