Friday, December 5, 2014

Where's The Rest Of Him/Her ?

Friday night.  Short picture post.  A box I recently received at work had the sticker affixed to the top side of it.  Considering my last name is 'Case' it also had 'free blog idea' written all over it too.


The joke caption goes like this (pick your favorite):
- What do you mean some assembly required?!
- This would have been a great sticker to announce a pregnancy in our family.
- That's the last time I order from Ebay!
- Alright, who drank the rest of them and thought this sticker made it 'okay' ?
- I thought I was the only Case that was one-sided in my opinions
- Wait, where's box 2 of 2?!


Song Of The Day:
Special deal, today only: Create your own tie-in for the featured song - enjoy "Habits (Stay High)" by Tove Lo.

PSA:  I don't endorse staying high unless it's a natural one.

BTW, PSA stands for Public Service Announcement.

Also, BTW stands for by the way

...

No comments:

Post a Comment